Seirei Team Index du Forum

Seirei Team
Forum d'Amv Graphismes et Autres

http://seirei-team.xooit.fr/index.phpFAQRechercherMembresGroupes S’enregistrer  ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion
[Natsuiro Kiseki AMV] Friends Forever

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Seirei Team Index du Forum -> Créations -> Amv
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
albertol

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Fév - 19:50 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Natsuiro Kiseki AMV] Friends Forever Répondre en citant

Name: Friends Forever
Anime: Natsuiro Kiseki
Song: Payphone
Artist: Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa
Duration: 2:48 minute
programs: Sony vegas pro 10, Abdobe After Effects

END TO END IT!, After 3 months of editing and vagrancy (admittedly not end well before laziness xD) but I finished! you have not felt this feeling of relaxation, and with this if I can say that my frame back to editing again, and to make videos more often, if the school makes clear me xDD.

Well, concerning the video, not to over 1:19 to 1:22 is a mystery to me, because neither of 0:40 to 0:42 Mascarene wrong but hey, mistakes happen, not if you leave the concept clear, who saw the anime will know what is .. but I can say that I divided into three parts,

1: when receiving the news of the transfer of Saki (the yellow hair) and discover the power of rock to want to fly.

2: When yuka and Rinko (Yuka: the Green Hair, Rinko: the purple hair (?) Decean saki and natsumi accidentally stuck together

3: when Yuka discovers that his cousin is in love with saki, she accidentally calls be Saki, and changing bodies, Natsumi and Rinko also change, so it gives way to the other two main personages.

Well I think that's all I had to say about the video, try to beat me as much as possible on it, I personally think he does, and I'm happy about it, thanks for reading this and enjoy the video: 3

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Fév - 19:50 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Ginta
Seirei Team
Seirei Team

Localisation: Si t'es fière d'etre un normand tape dans tes mains
Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Fév - 20:52 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Natsuiro Kiseki AMV] Friends Forever Répondre en citant

I like your encoding because the source are a good quality.
But i don't like this amv in generally because there are many static scene and of your choice there is so much scene where peapole talk .
And it's not use for lip synch, it's a pity.
Most of your scene is so long, your clip lake of pace and your synch empathy.
At 1:20 your scene bug (problem of encoding i think).
your choice of transition or effect is enough good.
Work more your synch and fluidity for the next amv.
Good luck ^^
-----------------------------

Rien ne sert de courir, tout vient a point a qui sais attendre !

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: [Natsuiro Kiseki AMV] Friends Forever

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Seirei Team Index du Forum -> Créations -> Amv Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Forum Seirei Team : http://seirei-team.xooit.fr/index.php
Site web : http://seireiteam.cluster1.easy-hebergement.net/index.php
Fusion de l'Arcadia et de la Jidai Septembre 2011